When I was reincarnated, my cute childhood friend was a younger sister who died with me. What should I do?
A heartwarming, sisterly romantic comedy. It’s a little awkward story about an ex-sister and an ex-brother who can’t be together due to their ties of being an ex-sibling.
I, Yukiya Ooyama, was killed in a bus accident on the way back from shopping with my sister Risa. When I came to realize, I was given another life as Yukia in a different world, which I guess is called reincarnation. Moreover, the memories of my previous life remain. I gave up when I couldn’t help it, but there was at least one good thing while I’m there. It was my neighbor’s daughter, who was born on the same day as me, she’s cute! I’m lucky to have this childhood friend! And so on and so forth, but then I was confronted with an unexpected fact…
- Chapter 17 – The storm has ended
- Chapter 16 – If you think about it carefully…
- Chapter 15 – For the first time in this world
- Chapter 14 – Thunder from outside and sparks from within
- Chapter 13 – Lilishella’s monologue (Side: Lilishella)
- Chapter 12 – Don’t tell me…
- Chapter 11 – The beginning rain
- Chapter 10 – Yukia and his two sisters
- Chapter 9 – Lilihshella’s wicked scheme
- Chapter 8 – Murina is scary
- Chapter 7 – An excuse for me, and for her
- Chapter 6 – Which one am I?
- Chapter 5 – Surprising remarks
- Chapter 4 – Risa’s mischief
- Chapter 3 – New imouto
- Chapter 2 – Is it okay to just say, “Well, fine then”?
- Chapter 1 – I have no idea what’s what