Miya-sama ni TS tensei shitakedo, dai ni ji taisen ga mokuzen no nippon de sudeni tsunderu ki ga suru
The protagonist TS reincarnated into a royal princess which doesn’t exist in historical fact. In a chaotic era where militarism gained momentum. Sakurako-san struggles to avoid the historical history, even though she is about to be swept away by the currents of that era. Can Sakurako-san really save Japan from the brink of defeat? It’s a story with such thing. Probably.
- Chapter 17 – Rule Britannia
- Episode 16 – Mary’s Hometown
- Episode 15 – The Head of the Ministry of Navy Is Staring at a Child’s Graffiti
- Chapter 14 – I’m the chief of the ship administration, and I’m inspecting the drawing of the young girl again
- Chapter 13 – I’m the chief of the ship administration headquarters, and yet, I’m inspecting a drawing of a young girl
- Chapter 12 – An English Gentleman Must Be Graceful